The Jackson Center community and civic clubs hold several events throughout the year to bring the residents of the Community together; whether it be to celebrate a Holiday, raise money for a cause or to celebrate the Community we love. Below is a list of events that take place throughout the year:
- American Legion Chicken Fry - The first Saturday of each month October through May from 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Alumni Tournament - Usually the first weekend in April, Friday and Saturday
- Education Foundation Banquet - Usually the third Saturday in April
- Night at the Races - Usually the last Saturday in April
- Community Days - Always the first weekend after Memorial Day
- Community Garage Sales - Usually the third Saturday in June
- JCUMC Smorgasbord - Is the last Sunday in October
- Annual Trick-or-Treat Event - Sunday, October 30, 2022 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- JCUMC Election Day Meal
- Community Thanksgiving Dinner - At the American Legion
- Christmas in the Village - The first Sunday in December
We hope to see you at these events!